Thursday, October 09, 2008

Some photos from SF - Seattle (week 7)

Since we don't seem to have any photos posted, I took a few during yesterday's match. Here they are:

John on board 2. My board is in the background, with the (non-digital) clock ticking.


The kids seem to use a different approach without any old-fashioned board or clock.


I don't think I could see the board well if I were this close to the screen.


Sam prefers a slight tilt - monitor to the right, head to the left. But maybe that just explains his poor opening play.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger oddodddodo said...

I noticed last year, when I watched one of your matches, how close Danya sits to the screen. If he got any closer it looks as if his head would just be sucked right in.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chess is one of my favorite things to do to pass the time at the drug rehab I work at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home